Wednesday, June 1

With A Little Help From My Friends

"I get by with a little help from my friends / Ooh I get high with a little help from my friends". John Lennon gets high from the help of his 3 friends. While we have some at the Amoeba Challenge who declare that their dream is "to do a rock band thing", we are no Beatles; but by no means are we less high than Lennon.

Over the first day, despite the stress of working on a case they've never seen before and presumably in an environment that they've never been to before, you, our dear students, seem perfectly capable of getting high. With the little help from you (and our photographers Crystalbel and Gabriel), we wrap up day 1 with a collage of interesting photos.

Yongzhi: I know I have damn small eyes.
Cheng Xun and Shze Hui: *Contemplative*
Benjamin: (when asked how was day 1) "we are great! GREAT! GREAAT!" 
Moses, Lin Sen and Yuan Yuh: "Microchip ... Chip ... Semi conductor chip ... chip ... chip ... chip ..."
Zann at Moses, Lin Sen and Yuan Yuh: "Chip? Potato?"
Nicholas: *seductive eyes*
Check out our friendly EDB mentors. They can have their cake, eat it, all while looking super serious. Awesome right?
Michelle: "Oh you can mutilate the Trexis?" *proceeds to perform head transplant*
Symptom of Cerebralitis: Winning Smile
Kwun Tong: "Linan looks like a snobbish brat."
Yong Zhi: "Wei Wen looks like a pai kia."



Linan and Wei Wen: ...
Ian: *pervy smile*
Guess what they're doing.
That's right. They love their name so damn much.
Trexi Love / Fight!

If we started with a Lennon line, we better end with one. There's two more days left, and "we hope you will enjoy the show". We love you guys so much, "It's wonderful to be here / It's certainly a thrill / You're such a lovely audience / We'd love to take you home with us".

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA whattt?! Pervy smileeeee!?! Ok tomorrow I show you my real pervy smileee... you are going have nightmaresss ;) Kiddin XDDD Anyway Our Zephyr Tagline should be: " We are a gentle breeze ~~~ subtly blowing you away"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changed the tagline! Sounds more awesome now.
    Alright I bet my pervy smile beats yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh dear.. btw ian.. have you heard the zephyr song by the red hot chilli peppers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fly away on my zephyr
    I feel it more than ever
    And in this perfect weather
    We’ll find a place together"

    ReplyDelete